this new blogger thing is so screwed. it doesnt accept my templates. and the post didnt appear on the other blog so I had to create a new one. so irritating!
anyway, havent blogged properly for about a month now. this blog is rather dead already. haha. anyway it has been one crazy 6 weeks of school. council, schoolwork, cca, tests blablabla. I think I've sort of gotten the hang of sec4 life. Fun, packed with meetings, and also busy studying.
Recap:
Hwa Chong Instituition (High School section) Investiture: Crescendo.
It was quite interesting. Their council item consisted of this light display thingy. and some people attempted to dance. was quite a humourous show. haha. After the investiture we hung around at the refreshment stand until some councillors approached us and brought us around. Their school compound is really big! I mean, not that I havent seen it, its just that I havent really taken such a close look at the space they have. Nanyang is so cramped as compared. =/ All of us were hobbling in our court shoes by the end of the tour!
25th Jan: Elaine's departure!
Edwyna and I met Tianyi and Wanfang after cca and went to Terminal 2 together. We were gossiping on the train. haha. and Wanfang was very facinated by my new phone! haha. ate at burger king's. saw wanghuan and some other people. Jane and her brother turned up too! We ended up walking along the shops there. Suprisingly, Mini Toons and Mini Bits have branches there. Hung around till Elaine came. was quite weird cos there were so many people there. So we passed her the book and showed her the video I took for Sipei. then Edwyna's dad came to pick us up and so we went home.
26th Jan: Bass lesson at Ms Yeo's house!
Nowadays, we all go to Ms yeo's house for lessons. Her house is super messy, with kids things everywhere. and we take turns babysitting her children while waiting for lesson! She has a pair of twins, Kiren and Kiara(sp?) and another youger daughter who's really cute. (I forgot her name! =/) anyway, some photos I took with my new phone (!) during one of the Fridays-

meimei! she's really cute! (the balance isnt very good=/)

present from Christine for class breakfast!

Edwyna! doesnt she look like the panda with her eyebags? hehe.
27th Jan: SSO concert with Jean-Philippe Collard playing Rachmaninov Piano Concerto No. 1
It was okay. wasnt very spectacular or anything. Though I discovered that Ms yeo was the only one using a german bow! and the only female for that concert. haha. They also played Beethoven's Symphony No.1 -the one that we played during the VJC concert! fond memories.=D
some misc photos:

my very messy table.

Elaine's bass! in a corner of my room=/ no space in my house!
Have been studying and studying quite alot these days. Mrs Chua and Miss Chee have been really motivational! Ms Chee gives us little things like rubber balls, small yoyos and clips for scripts done well. haha. and Mrs Chua gives us stickers! It sounds so childish, but our whole class really becomes very happy, the people who dont do well aim to do better the next time, and people who do well aim to mantain! Maybe Mr Ng could take a leaf out of their books. so that we wont be so uninterested in his lesson. I mean, chem is fine, just that sometimes it gets very frustrating. (sorry Mr Ng!) oh and I managed to stay awake for one 1-hour physics lesson! what an accomplishment. Mrs Chua says that my physics has improved. =D very happy! I've been staying at home to study on Saturdays and havent gone out very much, so that day when my mum dragged me out to buy new year clothes, I became really tired and didnt have any stamina to continue shopping. and I had to go for tuition in the afternoon! zhenglaoshi said that I looked really tired. haha.
Somehow I have been sleeping quite early this week. I just cannot take it when it reaches 10.30pm. so i go to sleep! but somehow I'm able to finish my work. =D and this means that I have more energy in class, which means I wont fall asleep during physics! yay. oh and the results on friday, I was really relieved that I didnt disappoint my tuition teacher. but some people got unexpected results and were quite sad. jiayou okay you have another 8 more months to brush up on the remaining subjects! me wenyi and yufei were freaking out in the hall. Imagine, next year, around this time, we will be the ones geting our results! wenyi said she'll die of heart attack before she even sees them. haha. oh man oh man so scary! must work hard if not will regret next time! jiayou!
on a side note- CNY coming! yay. take a break. Investiture is coming too! hope we wont screw it up. and the bio eyeball practical is this week! so exciting!=D