One week has flown by so quickly. Recap:
Monday: I met my class for the first time. Luckily they are quite nice. We all take bio chem math plus something else, like music, CL, CLL, MLL, TLL, jap, french, econs, physics. Quite a varied class.:D My timetable is not very nice, I end at 3.15 on Mondays Tuesdays Fridays, Wednesday we are all let of at 1something due to assembly, and Thursday I end at 2.30, but it doesnt make a difference cos I'd have to go for YO after that. haha. The day passed quite quickly, and I finally got an idea how the pace is like. Challenging. Have alot to catch up with though.
Tuesday: shucks. cant remember much. bought uniform. OH. J1 MEP concert. haha. Before the concert me and Chang-E were in the library. I fell asleep for one hour plus reading the stoichiometry notes. haha. Then went to LT2 for the concert. The concert was not bad I guess, my new classmates all look quite pro. Walked to the mrt with Joy and talked abit =)
Wednesday: hmm. 2nd intakers had make-up chem prac. As a result was late for chamber. Had combined rehearsal for awhile then we broke off for sectionals. That was quite slack. Three of us just sat behind the cellos. At the end of rehearsal then I realised that I was using a new bass. No wonder it sounded quite shallow. and weird. after rehearsal walked to the mrt with alot of people. we're going to become the mrt gang i think haha.
Thursday: wore the RJ uniform. I dont think I look too weird. haha. went for my first music lesson which was harmony. Now I have to do two commentaries. haha. went with yuze to beauty world plaza to tailor his jacket for YO. saw aileen pinyan jessie! There were alot of girls queueing up to buy hwachong uniform. Went to prata place beside CCAB for dinner with the others. Took a cab home after YO with the usual people, but cab ride was paid by jonkoh. The taxi driver was talking about the escaped terrorist. We were quite amused. haha. Saw Bjorn at the bus stop! and he kindly waited with me for the bus.
Friday: Woke up late. Went to the dental centre. The dentist put some rubber things inbetween 8 of my molars. So now I cant bite or chew with the teeth behind. Went to eat with mum after that before going to school. Went for first music lesson. Indian music lesson was interesting. Had an aural test. Surprisingly it was quite alright for me who hasnt attended a single lesson. haha. Met up with Rachel at YCK mrt station. Went to CWP. met Chee Yee Chengxuan Alex Deborah Jackie. Gerald came with Jackie but he went home. Went outside the cinema to decide which movie to watch and saw Kenneth! haha. such a coincidence. In the end we decided not to watch anything and went to jack's place for dinner. We were super noisy haha. Davin came to join us after awhile. Played the black magic games with them. Rachel was super easily amused. haha. and she couldnt get alot of the things too. walked around after dinner. Saw alot of woodlands people. Amanda, Samantha, Cherlene, Jianyu. Went to the park nearby. Saw lifeng! then we walked back to cwp cos rachel was getting bitten by alot of creatures. Sat at macs and talked abit. The rest left at about 9.30 and I met Kenneth at macs and we talked for awhile. haha. Was surprised that mum didnt scold me for coming home at almost 11.=)
Saturday: woke up late, as usual. Couldnt eat lunch properly cos teeth were hurting. Went for YO and saw Sandra on the bus, and met Ben while walking from the bus stop. Went to the prata shop again where the rest minus dinah and tedson were. Rayner came! haha. The female conductor conducted us again. She went into quite alot of details and we ended at 5.30. Went with parents and sis to eat some fishhead thing at whompoa. (sp?) came home talked online fell asleep.
Today: woke up late again. stoned around read newspaper. Now am trying to do my harmony homework. I seriously suck at harmony. Should have continued my theory after grade 5. sigh.
Next week's an exciting week I guess! Indian music workshop on Monday, maybe bass lesson on Tuesday, Wednesday chamber/or no school, and a visit to the dentist, Thursday no school but chem lecture and YO, Friday, maybe crashing AC. haha. so fun. =)