
Anyway, HUI YAN CAME TO HC TODAYYYYYY!MOMG hui yan!!!I havnt seen you for like, YEARS??!!Felt super duper jidong when I saw her and she is as usual, cool and totally calm about it HAHA.The rj uniform is... as much as I don't want to admit, flattering. Hahaha drastic change from Hongzi eh? I still love hongzi best!Whoo nanyang!:D *digress*
It was raining cats and dogs and the thunder sounded like slapsticks. (The percussion band instruments) People with weak hearts sure cannot take the sound one. Hahaha er yeah anyway, we talked for around 10 mins and then she had to go to meet other people ): But it's okay, we'll get to see each other again on monday for NY prize presentation!YAY!
Hui Yan says she misses me as her deskmate!ME TOO!We used to talk and talk and talk every lesson. Talk about anything,everything. Gossips, general knowledge, FOOD(haha I remember there was once we talked for 1 hour about food during KT's geog lesson), teachers, personal life, mugging life, family life. Aiya you name it, we did it. And the best thing is, after all these talking we still had our good grades. :D
AHH yufei's still the same haha. and im apparently cool and calm as always. HAHA. we really talked about alot alot of things. Personally I'm not too sure about the mugging part. Probably she talked and I listened. or I complained that I should mug more. haha! We didn't take a photo! Nevermind next week when we go back to NY for prize presentation can camwhore. hahaha. YUFEI I MISS YOU ALOT and I'm glad you're having such a fun time at HC :D
Had meeting with Aileen Elaine Lishian Gwen Marianne. Laughed like shit when we were thinking about the theme. Elaine Tan really hasn't changed haha! and Happy Birthday Gwen!:D meeting ended in about an hour and I went home. 852 just drove past me. gosh. so had to wait for another one. saw Leona! She's going for some global scholars competition next week. So smart. =)
There's PE tomorrow! Hope we do something fun. and there's YO too:D however there's a harmony test that Im not too sure about. hmph.
6k'03
amandas
Double Bass!!
elaine
edwyna
evelyn ng
evelyn tan
hui sze
jiale
jiayin
jinjun
jocelyn
kimberlyn
li ann
lifern
marissa
melissa
melvin
renice
rouhui
shirlynn
shirley jie
wenyi
yibing
yufei
yuze
hit counter
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
ME.
kynzgerl
CODES.
paperlove
BRUSHES.
1
2
IMAGES.
1
2
3
4
5
6
SOURCE.
BLOGGER
BLOGSKINS
IMAGESHACK
Hui Yan
RJC 09SO3O
RJCE
ACJC PAE 1SA7
SNYO
NYGH 4/13'07
NYSE. NYSC
WDP 6k'03
That ever time he looks at me
I melt away, why?
Is it because he’s charming?
Because he’s cute?
Bucause he doesn’t realize how much he means to me?